Sunday, April 22, 2007

PICTURE PERFECT DAY!!!!

WOW, is all I can say!!!!! I am still in awe of yesterdays' Fruitland Little League's Opening Day!!!

Just to note a few highlights:

1. Listening to a wonderful friend call out the names of each and every team.

2. Beaming with pride as both of my boys run across the field ( one doing a half flip / slide at the end).

3. Coaching my team as they play a wonderful game.

4. Laughing out loud as my 4 year old runs out from center field to hand me a "flower" (dandelion) he found. Then yelling at him to get back in position.

5. Getting a "pat on the back" and "thank you" from many supportive parents.

6. Helping out coach my oldest sons team and beaming with pride when he was pitching, hitting, fielding, or just goofing off. God, would his dad be so proud!!!!

7. Yelling and cheering for sooo many of my students at school. Trying to cheer one up when he struck out twice.

8. Last, but surely NOT least....enjoying my good friends and family. What would we have without our friends and family???

I can't say enough how very proud I was of my two boys, and of myself for sticking with this hectic schedule. A beautiful day that will always be special to me.

I've said it before but: It's not how many breaths we take but how many moments take our breath away. Again, special moments that my boys and I will always cherish!!!!!

No comments: