Sunday, April 15, 2007

PRICELESS......

Some things you just can't put a price tag on: PRICELESS

* listening to your children SLEEP
* watching a 5 yr. old run to base with the bat still in hand
* looking into the eyes of "awe" and "wonderment" as the plane takes off
* holding a new-born baby
* giving the new-born BACK to parents
* taking a nap
* knowing you have friends that will always put a smile on your face


WORTHLESS:

* Negative people (why??? life is too short)
* Always complaining but never fixing the problem
* Rude, arrogant people ( why do they think they are so much better??)


I'd love to thank all the people who have made my life PRICELESS....... you guys are great!
Worthless people are just that: Worthless.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

***PRICELESS***
Having your haircolor picked out by your good friend,dying your hair, and then calling that good friend to rant about the PURPLISH tones that have graced your tresses. Then having that friend scramble over to your house to take pictures. You know, just in case she needed to call the circus.
***PRICELESS***
I wouldn't have it any other way:)

Angela said...

Yes, that was PRICELESS!!!!! Something else PRICELESS: Collin having the biggest crush on you. Tell B to watch out, in only 14 years he will be legal!!!! HA!!

Angela said...

WORTHLESS: Being in pain...trying to go on your lunchbreak to go pick up much needed antibiotics and being told I must let my administrator know. No big deal... I call but she's having lunch ( better not interupt that). So I send an e-mail to let her know I was signing out to leave on my OWN time to pick up med's. To only find out that 8 hours later she has never even opened the e-mail!!! WORTHLESS!!!!