Sunday, November 4, 2007

COOL PICS!!!!



Here are some pics from the Skins vs. Arizona game that I went to with a friend. Game was great and it was nice to kick back and relax and watch the Skins pull off another win (although it came down to the last few seconds). Tried to get as many pics of COOOLEY for my friend Amanda... as well as me! Notice the rear shot Amanda....just for you!!! Cool part was getting a picture of all the Redskins cheerleaders for my boys. Just had to spin a wheel and you received whatever it landed on. I talked to the guy in charge and asked if it could (with his help) land of the poster. After he realized I had 2 boys at home that would just love the poster.... he made sure it stopped on it. Great day, great time, and I thank my friend so much for inviting me.























































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! LOVE the pics, especially ones of that player number 47. What's his name again. COOOOLLLLEEEEYYYY!!! Glad you and J had a great time. I cannot wait until I get the chance to go to another game.

:)Amanda

John R said...

You dork. You never told me these pics were up!!! GO SKINS!