Wednesday, April 2, 2008

TAG.... I'M IT!!

Another local blogger gave me a challenge and I challenge all of you to do the same. A six word memoir ( yes... only six ). I really have been racking my brain in putting the important parts of my life in only six words, but finally I think I have it. You can post your six word memoir here or at least it will have you thinking. Here is mine!


LOVE

CRY

LAUGH

NEVER

GIVE

UP.


That pretty much describes most of my life. Below is a picture of why I will never give up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Family
Friends
Children
Laughter
Dance
Tears

These are mine! Thanks for your thoughts. You have beautiful boys.

Mary Hager

Oceanshaman said...

Solid, as always . . .

Keep it up . . .

The results speak for themselves without saying a word . . .