Friday, May 2, 2008

CHANGING FOR THE BETTER!!!

Wow! Am I finally unwinding? Am I finally letting someone help me with my ever so hectic life? The answer is..... YES!!! While at first I have been kicking and screaming because I'm so stuck in my ways, I've learned that when someone cares for you and your family they will hang around and be patient. Over 5 years of pretty much handling all family affairs on my own has made me a strong and independent person.... I had to be. However, now I can share some of my burdens and enjoy life without so much worry. It's great to dance, laugh, and enjoy the company of a man again. So I must say, "thank you" to my special friend for being so patient and putting up with my somewhat stubborn ways. I believe we are both learning how to adjust. Oh, as for the boys..... no worries. They are doing great and it's great to see them have a consistent male figure in their lives that truly cares for them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angela - Good for you! Life goes on and you deserve the attention. Plus I'm glad your boys have the male attention. We as mothers can only do so much - although our sons usually turn out to be those "good men". Enjoy life!

Mary Hager

Oceanshaman said...

I think I know that guy . . .

Whatever the case may be, good for you both . . .