Sunday, July 27, 2008

LIVING OUT OF A BEACH BAG!

I can't complain AT ALL about the summer so far. The boys and I are doing exactly what my title says: Living out of a beach bag. Since school ended till now... and then some, we are being beach bums! Don't really care about Manny being traded, Farve coming back to play, or the Pitt twins. It's GREAT to just enjoy the summer with friends and family. From pool parties, more pool parties, football camp (both boys attended), beach days, and just relaxing on evenings with all the boys! The world will change soon enough once school starts up again, but for now I'm just still enjoying the peaceful days of summer. Some more pics of the summer. Check out my "special" parking spot at my friends house...HA!!! What crazy guys!!!!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures..love the one of Collin in the chair...now that's relaxation! I'm in denial that school's right around the corner. Megan starts volleyball practice Monday...hopefully she doesn't have her aunt's ankle problems. Take care.
Kate

Angela said...

I'm right there with you Kate...can't believe how soon school will be starting. Can't complain about the great summer I've had, but I can't imagine getting back to that strict routine again. Meg will have no problems with volleyball. I played all thru high school and not until now have I had an injury. She will do great!!! Keep me updated.