Sunday, June 24, 2007

AND I THOUGHT BASEBALL WAS OVER

Well... here we go AGAIN! On my summertime list, I never included baseball...which I guess now I should have. Austin playing in the 7/8 league was chosen to play on the All Star Team for 2 tournaments this summer. I was very proud of him for being chosen, since there are over 80 players in this league and only 24 were chosen. However, I didn't realize that these 2 tournaments meant practicing 3 x a week until our July tourney.

We just finished our first one this weekend in Willards and the team did GREAT!!! We won 2 out of 3 games. I don't want to brag too much about my son, but he did GREAT defensively and a good job offensively. On top of having a fever all weekend long.

So if you can't find me at home, just reach me on my cell and most likely I'll be at the baseball fields. And most of you who are reading this know that I absolutely LOVE it!

HAPPY SUMMERTIME TO EVERYONE!!!!

No comments: