Sunday, August 19, 2007

Summer Rewind.....

Now that Summer is coming to an end and I head back to work tomorrow, I'd like to think of all the positive moments that have happened this summer.

1. Watching Austin play in the All Stars
2. Spending days at the pool with wonderful friends
3. Finishing 3 novels
4. Visiting N.Y. for the first time with a nice friend to show me around
5. Austin loving football camp
6. Visiting the Sullivan's pool and just relaxing with No pressure
7. Spending time in Rehobeth with my brother and sister in-law
8. Siesta Key beach for vacation
9. Celebrating Pop's b-day at Mid-Evil Times with the entire family
10. Watching Collin learn how to swim :)
11. Going to the Shorebirds games
12. Staying up late and sleeping in


Instead of being sad about returning to work, I'm trying to look at all the great times I've experienced this summer with my 2 boys. I realize it's usually those simple little things in life that makes me feel fulfilled as a mother. I'm sure I'll have tears in my eyes as I head out to work tomorrow BUT I also know we had a GREAT summer together as a family. Thanks to all who have shared in our summer memories....it's been awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really did have a great summer, and we are glad we were a part of it.
Katie