Saturday, September 15, 2007

HERE WE GO AGAIN



As my boys grow older, I realize that I will always be BUSY. No time for mom to be sick because we have w-a-y too much to do. This past week I have been on numerous medications to cure a viral or bacterial infection....which one?? My doc. doesn't seem to know, so I have scripts for both...YEA!!! However, being sick can't slow me down. Just like last spring when both my boys were playing baseball, now both are playing soccer. Collin just started Lil' Kickers today and had a great time. So Austin played at 9:30 and Collin played at 11:00. After all games were said and done, we hit Pat's for lunch. By the time we make it home.... I feel like a truck has just run me over. Hence, a nap for 2 hours followed. Tomorrow it's grading papers, grocery shopping, and of course..... NFL!

I would like to compliment my boys this week on being true gentlemen and "taking care of mom" when they could. Kindness goes a long way. Also, a great friend at work who would jump in with the boys if anything "illness wise" was to knock me down for the count. That's great to know that someone is there for your children. At least until my mom could make it down. Friends are great!

So here we go again! 2 boys. 2 schedules. 1 busy mom.

2 comments:

karen said...

Right there with ya girl. But, when it's all said and done, and your boys are raising their own, they will remember. And they will have learned from the best, how to live, laugh and love.

Angela said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence! And if my boys somehow forget.... I will make sure to remind them :)