Tuesday, September 18, 2007

NIGHT NIGHT....PHILLY!!!



HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I must say that I didn't see the entire game. We had Back to School Night last night, and in my hurry to get home I ran up on a curb and popped my tire. Then I get home (basically ridding on three wheels), I turn on my new flat screen to watch the beginning of the game. Told Austin he could watch the 1st quarter with me. Nothing real exciting and I put the boys to bed with the game tied 3 to 3. My big mistake was NOT coming back downstairs to watch the game but watching it in BED. Needless to say, I fell right asleep. My phone even rang and I never heard it. I left the t.v. on all night (which I never do) and I never set my alarm clock.

Well, what a shock to me when I wake up this a.m. and see the score 20 to 12!! Watching the highlights was awesome (nothing compared to seeing the real thing... but then again I was sleeping). Cooley making the awesome catch right before the half and then Portis sealing the deal in the fourth. Not to mention that Jason Campbell looked pretty good himself. McNabb..McShabb..... he played horrible. He is usually the leader of this team,but not last night.

Best part is that my son and I were the only ones to pick the Skins in our football pool. How nice it will be today to see the MANY people who teased me all week and just smile.

VICTORY IS A WONDERFUL THING........... GO SKINS!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Notice the shirt your blonde headed boy had on today?? I knew you'd get a laugh out of that. He came in after half time and said I think I need that Redskins Jersey back...........

Boone's Mom

Angela said...

Yes, I was very proud of Booooone. I thought for sure he was going to wear the (yucky) Philly jersey. I think even Austin asked him in school. However, if I was Boooone I would have been embaressed to wear it. It's o.k. to like more than one team BUT always stay loyal to your #1 team.
It's great to see Booooone smile again :) A
p.s. How is Booone going to get that jersey back from Austin? Just joking!! I'd like to get Austin a Cooley jersey #47.