Saturday, October 13, 2007

CAN THEY BE BEAT???


Well, wouldn't you know...... they won AGAIN!!! This win wasn't like the rest. This game set many records for the Mules. First, in the last 13 seasons, McDaniel has beaten Muhlenberg. Today, Muhlenberg destroys McDaniel and shuts them out 43 to 0. Muhlenberg is now 6 and 0, and three of those games have been shut outs! Next outstanding record is that Muhlenberg College hasn't been 6 & 0 in over 60 years. History is being made this year, and I am just so proud of the players for all their hard work and dedication, and also to the excellent coaching staff.
I obviously will always root for "Jeff's team" as Austin will say. He is Austin and Collin's uncle, my brother in-law, and ... a direct link to Jody. I know Jody is looking down with pride and cheering along with me and the boys. Keep up the great work Jeff and we can't wait to see you guys in just a few weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys...just wanted to let you know that Muhlenberg is ranked #24 on the d3football.com NATIONAL poll!!!! The AFCA one comes out tomorrow. We are so excited, and I know you are too. Winning is a lot more fun...I'm even looking forward to playoffs (shocking, I know). One game at a time...
Katie