Saturday, July 7, 2007

AND WHERE WAS MY CAMERA????

Spent a wonderful afternoon over a good friend's home the other day with the boys. IF I ONLY HAD MY CAMERA!!!! My friend and his wife have a beautiful home with a nice size pool in the back. The boys were in heaven. What was amazing to me, is that my youngest opens up only to a select few (adults). What was amazing, was that he trusted Mr. Ross enough to let him carry him thru the pool on a boogie-board. He had a blast and had complete trust in Mr. Ross. He only turned 5 a month ago and he goes under the water, but will always just hang near the steps. That's his comfort zone. So to see my youngest venture out and take a leap of faith was awesome. He wouldn't even come to me. Just wanted Mr. Ross. Wonderful day, wonderful friends, and once again a moment that took my breath away!!!

No comments: