Wednesday, July 11, 2007

POSITIVE VS. NEGATIVE PEOPLE




Thank goodness I have positive people ( for the most part ) to hang around and be a POSITIVE influence for my boys! My positive friends and family are the best people to go on trips with, take vacations, and are always there to cheer you up, or show you a different way to look at a situation. While we may throw jabs back and forth, we know it's all in good fun and we can always count on the other.
Now for my negative people.........WHY??? Obviously, you can't be happy ALL the time, but you have forgotten how short life can be. Who wants to live their lives always looking at the negative side of a situation or letting simple strangers upset you. YOU CAN'T CONTROL THE ACTIONS OF OTHERS!!!!! Those who anger you...control you!
Also, think who you would like to spend a day with. Someone positive or negative....that answer should be obvious!

3 comments:

Robinson1320 said...

My glass is half full. Full of what? Is the real question.

Angela said...

I'm afraid to even guess!!!!!! Mine would be the Captain!!! It would look really nice too, in your Skins flask at the store!

¿Yh8? said...

Thanx fer yer positive post. I enjoyed it.