Tuesday, July 10, 2007

PATIENCE

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.


My close family and friends know why I posted this :)

3 comments:

Oceanshaman said...

The top of the tree can be a lonely place, but you can't beat the view . . .

Don't worry, that brave climber shall arrive one day . . .

Anonymous said...

Yes,most men are afraid of rejection.I was one of them.However,I always tried to climb to the top of the tree,because I did not want to settle for the apples on the ground.I guess you call it being "picky".More important is the fact that I may have found a local REDSKINS blog.I hope so!

Robinson1320 said...

I love apples. Big, skinny, plump, sweat, bitter, green, yellow, red.. i just love apples.

The ones off the ground are just easier to get. Sometimes the easy ones give you problems diseases and are just not worth it.

I prefer the ones in the middle! But overall I just want ot pu it on the record I love all APPLES!